"...we are extremely happy with not only their environmental credentials but their professional and thorough approach to cleaning."
What We Do
Green Bee Cleaning Services strives to keep its commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality green cleaning solutions that achieve a level of cleanliness beyond appearance. We combine environmentally friendly cleaning products, equipment, processes and training to provide clients with a clean, healthy and productive environment.
Green Bee Cleaning Services partners with you to develop a customised green cleaning program to meet your specific cleaning demands.
A Green Bee Cleaning Services Program requires that the service provider consider the cleaning solutions, products and equipment utilised in the cleaning process including: paper products, vacuum cleaners, floor machines, carpet extractors, entry way mats, etc. as well as how these products are properly used.
Green Bee Cleaning Services’s Green Programs include:
- Facility Specific Green Bee Cleaning Services Program created specifically for your facility which ensures our staff have sufficient time and work in a systemised manner to achieve a consistently excellent clean.
- Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Cleaning Products to minimise the impact on human health and the environment.
- HEPA Filter Vacuum Cleaners and Floor Equipment that decrease dust, noise emissions, energy usage and cleaning solution waste, improving the working environment for all of your employees.
- Recycling Programs
- Colour Coded Microfiber Cleaning Products to eliminate any risk of cross infection.
- Plantation Grown Toilet Paper and Biodegradable Rubbish Bags
- Green Bee Cleaning Services Training Programs
Green cleaning programs promote health, safety and social consciousness. Processes focus on improving indoor air quality, recycling and minimising the use of raw materials and toxic products that require disposal.
Green Cleaning Programs Can:
- Help decrease air pollution, water pollution, ozone depletion and global climate change
- Help reduce health problems associated with allergens, chemical sensitivities and contaminants, such as mold and bacteria.
- Increase worker satisfaction, improve morale, reduce absenteeism and increase productivity, efficiency and retention. Benefits of green cleaning programs are well documented.
- Help reduce the cost to building management and tenants, including costs associated with sick leave and productivity loss.
- Enhance an organisations reputation and brand equity, because being socially conscious has become a desirable business trait.
Green cleaning is one of the easiest and fastest ways for building managers to make their facility healthier and safer for employees, not to mention their contribution to the overall environment.
Switching to green cleaning- its easy!
Green Bee Cleaning Services knows you are busy and respects your time. That’s why we make switch to green cleaning as easy as one phone call. Then its business as usual.
Please Contact Us for an Obligation Free Quote